I understand that buying a home is a major decision that can be filled with apprehension and concern. My job is to help you find the home that meets your needs, and to help make the homebuying process efficient, stress-free, and successful.
As your Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties sales associate, my goal is to help you find the perfect home.
I COMMIT TO YOU THAT I WILL:
- Communicate with you in a timely and efficient manner.
- Plan a home search based on your needs.
- Introduce you to properties and neighborhoods that meet your requirements based on our plan.
- Preselect properties that match your criteria.
- Provide sources of information on questions of interest to you, such as schools, neighborhoods, and transportation.
- Prepare a preliminary estimate of costs associated with buying a property.
- Help you obtain the financing you may need for a home purchase.
- Provide you with information on becoming pre-qualified or pre-approved for a mortgage.
- Help you find a reliable financial institution.
- Assist in preparing a purchase offer on the property of your choice.
- Review information on sales of comparable homes to help you decide on the price and financing terms that you want to offer.
- Recommend that you obtain professional home, termite, or other inspections. I will review the inspection reports with you.
- Represent you in the transaction with the seller.
- Present your offer to the seller, through their real estate professional.
- Negotiate in your best interests, including the handling of counteroffers, to reach an agreement that is acceptable.
- Work to protect your interests during the completion of the transaction.
- Work with the seller’s broker, the lender, and others to see that all requirements of the purchase agreement are satisfied, and to help keep the transaction on schedule.
- Keep you informed of the progress of the transaction.
- Accompany you on a comprehensive walk-through of the property before closing (if provided for in the agreement), and assist you in managing any problems discovered during the walk-through.
- Follow up on any remaining details after the close of sale, and provide you with information on additional services you may need.