Discovering the right home should be an exciting event. As a Berkshire Hathway HomeServices sales professional, my commitment is to make your home search as stress-free and efficient for you as possible.
- Identifying up front what is affordable will save time and frustration in the home-finding process. It is important to consider the financing options available and to begin the mortgage pre-approval process as soon as possible.
- From the multitude of properties currently on the market, I will select those that most closely meet your unique needs and interests. It is best to preview only a few homes at a time.
- We will schedule time to look at homes and neighborhoods. I will arrange showing appointments with the sellers or their brokers.
- If the seller or their real estate professional is at the property when we are there, it would be best for you to limit your conversation with them.
- In order to help me find the right home for you, I will ask you to tell me your thoughts about each property you see–the positives and the negatives. We will continue to assess your needs and buying criteria.